Apply for finance with Skye to be used in store
To apply for Skye finance, click on the closest store below to process your application
Purchase will have to be completed in store only!
Interest free finance is only available on items purchased at Recommended Retail Price. Interest free finance is not available with any other offer, including but not limited to, trade-ins, special promotions, free product giveaways and package deals.Easy Transactions
We make shopping with us an easy process, giving you many options to pay for items. You can pay online securely with Visa, Mastercard, Direct Deposit, Bpay and PayPal. We also offer 3 great finance plans with Skye Finance, Certegy Ezi-Pay and Husqvarna EziLease.Certegy Ezi-Pay Payment Plan
We offer a payment plan option through Certegy Ezi-Pay so you can take your purchase home and pay for it over time. With a payment plan all you need to pay is a deposit and the goods are yours to take away.
One of the great benefits of a Certegy Ezi-Pay payment plan is that you never pay interest on the amount you owe. You will pay an establishment fee between $35 and $90 to set up your account, and this is payable over the term of the plan. There is a monthly account keeping fee of $3.50 which will be direct debited whilst your account remains active and a $2.95 payment processing fee that is included with each fortnightly payment. You know exactly how much you will get charged as long as you stick with your payment schedule, best of all there is No Interest Ever!
What do I need to apply for a Certegy Ezi-Pay payment plan?
- To be over 18 years of age and be a permanent resident of Australia.
- To be employed on a Full-Time basis working a minimum of 30 hours or be an Aged or Veteran’s Pensioner.
- To have a bank account or credit card in your name with documentation showing proof of ownership ie bank statement – Sorry EFTPOS cards are not suitable as they can not be debited.
- To provide suitable identification.
- If goods or services are to be fitted or applied to a property or dwelling then you must be the owner of that domestic property or dwelling.