Top 10 things to consider before purchasing a zero turn mower
For more detailed information on the above, please click here.
- The size of the block you will be mowing.
- The condition of your block, are you mowing lawn or undulating, rough, rocky ground?
- Is your block flat or sloping, what degree slope will you mow?
- Is it necessary for your lawnmower to have a brake?
- Will you feel comfortable without a steering wheel?
- What size cutting deck should your zero turn lawn mower have?
- What size engine (horsepower) would be suitable for your block?
- Do you require an oil pressure fed engine for your application?
- Do you require a pressed cutting deck or a fabricated cutting deck?
- Do you require a hydrostatic or hydraulic drive system?